PROCEDURE QUALIFICATION CHECKLIST
1. To be considered for the procedure the following conditions must be met, so you must be:
- over 18 years old
- not allergic to any metal
- free of Aspirin or blood thinners medicine for at least a week
- free of mood altering drugs for at least 24 hrs prior
- free of any immunosuppressive medications, such as anti-inflammatories or steroids
- not allergic to topical antibiotics preparations or desensitizers
- not pregnant or breastfeeding
- free of Accutane for at least one year. free of any retin-a or alpha-hydroxy skin care
- products a week before and 2 months post-procedure
- skin considered relatively easy to heal without infections
- do not have keloid scars
- No diseases, such as diabetes, heart conditions, HIV, Hepatitis/Jaundice, Cancer,
- organ transplant, Epilepsy/seizures.
2. Clients that have received a tattoo from another artist, must follow the guidelines below:
If you have had a previous tattoo done by other artist must submit clear picture of the eyebrows, free of makeup before booking appointment so a proper determination as to whether you are a good candidate for correction will be made without risking to lose the deposit.
No such guarantee will be made, especially for this type of correction work. The artist will try every attempt to achieve the result that is mutually agreed upon between the client and the artist, but the client has to have realistic expectation as to what will be eventually achieved. If the previous tattoo was too saturated to correct, it is best to remove it first before receiving microblading.
If client (in the case of having previous tattoo) decides to pay deposit first without sending picture of previous tattoo work or choose not to disclose the fact about having previous tattoo.
Upon arrival the artist, determine that the previous tattoo was too saturated to correct or client is expecting unrealistic result, the deposit will be forfeited and non-refundable. Client in general is strongly suggested to submit your eyebrows picture, free of makeup before booking appointment to best avoid losing the deposit. If client is having any condition mentioned above, the deposit will be non-refundable.
3. Precautions before Treatment, these are recommended by Browtique by Nelly:
Please make sure you read the following instructions to ensure the best results for your procedure:
- Refrain from Vitamin E and fish oil capsules for 7 days prior to your application.
- It is very important to refrain from all alcohol, aspirin, or aspirin products, such as blood thinners. 7 days prior to appointment
- Please refrain from Ibuprofen and Aleve for 24 hours prior to your appointment. (The only product for aches and pain that will not make you bleed is Tylenol.)
- Please avoid energy drinks & coffee for up to 24 hours prior to your appointment. Not having caffeine in your system will help you to relax much more easily, as well as help to relax the facial muscles in the areas we will be working on.
ALL of the above noted things will make you bleed excessively if the necessary precautions are not taken. Excessive bleeding during the procedure will negatively affect the longevity of your semi-permanent makeup application.